Last updated: November 13, 2022
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Oseterics Pvt. Ltd.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Oseterics Portal, accessible from www.Oseterics.com
- Service refers to the Website
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last Name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected when using the Website. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol Address (e.g IP Address), Browser Type, Browser Version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic tools.
The purpose of the collection of usage data is to optimize and improve customer experience and also internally analyze website performance.
Third-Party Application or sharing of Data
We do share usage data with third-party applications namely Google Analytics to optimize our website performance in an anonymized manner. This is purely used to improve our interface, operational ability, and customer experience. We are strictly against using the usage data for any other purpose ( such as advertisements etc.).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us. We strive to ensure the best practices for the security of your data. Only limited personnel have internal access to view any customer data. Your password is always stored in secured hash format.
For the third-party tracking, the data has been anonymized in such a way that it is not possible to link with personal identifier data.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
Links to Other Websites
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org